Hey everyone! I just got tagged by Dez over at The Fun in Reading Books and I’m really excited to do this blog award! Thank you so much Dez!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I’ve started Rabbit Ears Productions Blog because besides the fact that I wanted show off my love for reading, I also wanted to talk about my favorite animation company on this blog since Rabbit Ears Productions is pretty unknown to the internet community and I wanted to make it known again.
2. What is your favourite book?
Oooh…this is a hard one since I have a lot of favorite books! I guess some of my favorite romance novels are Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas, The Duke and I by Julia Quinn and Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas.
My favorite children’s books are The Fool and the Flying Ship by Eric Metaxas, Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak, The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss, Outside Over There by Maurice Sendak, and the Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales by Jon Scieszka.
3. What do you dislike the most?
I can’t stand wars and discrimination of other cultures and races. I’m very tolerant of other cultures and groups and I always think that having diversity in the world is a good thing and I never like it when people harm other people because of how different they are from other people.
4. What is your favourite food item from the mall?
Another tough one since I love a lot of foods from the mall, but some of the food that I like to eat from the mall are subs, Japanese and Chinese Food and Chick-Fil-A!
5. What is your favourite pastime?
Besides reading, I love listening to music, watching and reviewing TV shows and movies and going out to eat!
- Yvo @ It’s All About Books
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Megan @ Book Slayer Reads
- Andie @ Books, Coffee and Passion
- Jasmine @ How Useful Is It
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters
- Ashley @ Falling Down the Book Hole
- Kayla @ No Time for Tiny Bookshelves
- Cassie @ Rants and Raves of a Bibliophile
- Alyssa @ Book Huntress’ World
- Melissa @ Book Nerd Momo
- Beth @ Reading Every Night
THANKS FOR THE AWARD NOMINATION AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE NOMINEES!!!