Hello everyone! I have been nominated once again for the Liebster Award by Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm and I would like to thank her for nominating me for this fantastic award! Now onto the questions!
♥ Thank the blogger that nominated you.
♥ Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
♥ Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think deserve the Liebster Award.
♥ Let the bloggers know about their nomination.
♥ Give them 11 questions they should answer.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
What I love about blogging is meeting new people and also giving out my own opinions about a book I’ve read to other people.
2. What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading “Red Rising” by Pierce Brown and it’s pretty good so far!
3. What is your favorite season?
I really enjoy Winter because Christmas is my most favorite holiday and even if I get cold during winter, at least I have something to cover me up!
4. Who is your ultimate OTP?
I totally ship Lord Westcliff and Lillian from “It Happened One Autumn” by Lisa Kleypas together!
5. Name a book that you reread at least once a year.
I tend to reread “The Fool and the Flying Ship” every year every chance I get!
6. What is your favorite genre?
I usually prefer romance and horror.
7. Do you lend out books?
No, I rarely lend out books to other people.
8. Ebooks, physical book or audiobooks?
Physical books because I would at least have a book that I could take with me or look at whenever I please.
9. What is you least favorite bookish trope?
Love triangles. I can’t stand love triangles especially whenever they are drawn out too long in a story.
10. How did you come up with your blogging name?
I’ve been a huge fan of a children’s company called Rabbit Ears Productions for many years and I wanted a blog name to showed my love for Rabbit Ears!
11. What is your favorite television show?
Currently, I enjoy shows like Steven Universe and the Flash!
2. What’s your favorite movie based off a book?
3. What do you like to eat or drink while you’re reading?
4. What movies are you excited for this year?
5. Have you heard of Rabbit Ears Productions?
6. What books have you read that were out of your comfort zone?
7. Who is your favorite romantic book couple?
8. What TV shows do you enjoy watching?
9. Where do yo like to read?
10. What’s the scariest book you have ever read?
11. Who is your favorite author?