Hello everyone! I just been nominated for this fantastic award by Jess @. J. Belk Books and here are the questions and answers!
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1. Would you rather read a novel with a heartbreaking ending or a cliffhanger ending?
I would rather read a novel that has a cliffhanger ending because I really don’t want to cry so much after I read a book.
2. How’s your 2016 going? (wonderful, horrible [i hope not], etc.)
It’s going okay so far. Not much has really happened and I’m hoping some good things happen this year!
3. I like food. So what’s one of your favorite meals?
I always love fried chicken and fried fish!
4. Coffee or tea?
Hmmm…this is a tough one….I like to drink both, but if I have to choose, I choose tea!
5. What are a few of your go-to book stores (online or in-store)?
I always love going to Barnes and Noble to get my books. But now that Barnes and Nobles is out of business where I live, I now go to 2nd Chance and Charles to get my books.
6. Do you have a favorite classic? If not, give a random fact.
I’ve always enjoyed reading Edgar Allan Poe’s The Raven. It’s such an interesting and intense book!
7. What’s one place you would like to travel to in the future?
I would love to visit Japan or Jamaica some day!
- What’s your favorite book genre?
- Have you ever read over 1,000 books in a year?
- What do yo like to drink while reading?
- What book would you like to see become a movie?
- Who’s your favorite author?
- What’s the scariest book you’ve read?
- What’s the cutest animal you’ve ever seen?