Hey everyone! I just got nominated for the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award by Zezee with Books! I would like to thank her for this nomination! Now, onto the award questions!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you.
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 blogs.
- That question about favorite songs made me happy. What song do you love dancing to?
The song I always love dancing to is the Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper!
2. Speaking of dancing, what’s your favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday is Christmas!
3. Holidays often means food so what’s your favorite holiday dish?
I love eating Turkey and Cheesecake!
4. Dish rhymes with fish but this question is unrelated to that. Do you like to wear hats?
Sometimes I like to wear a straw hat on hot days.
5. Unfortunately it’s snowing outside. Do you like that crunchy noise snow makes when you walk on it?
Oh yeah! It just makes the snow even more enjoyable!
6. 99 is such an odd number. What’s the oddest thing to have recently come to your attention?
7. Oh! What TV shows are you into these days?
I like to watch Arrow, The Flash, Adventure Time and Steven Universe!
8. You ever wondered why the world looks softer while it snows?
Not really. I just kind of enjoy the weather while it’s there.
9. Is it just me, or does the rustling of leaves in a summer breeze remind you of the ocean?
Actually, it does remind me a bit of the ocean.
10. I know, I know. Weird questions but I’m no good at these. Well, here’s the last: Suppose a crazy god damned you to run in circles around a really happy dolphin for all eternity, how would you break out the loop? You have a shoe, a bat, and a red M&M at your disposal. Every 5 minutes the god sneaks up on you and say Boo! Anything is possible.
I could feed the god some M& Ms to satisfy its hunger!
- What’s your favorite book genre? Fantasy? Horror? Comedy? Science Fiction?
- What’s your most favorite book or books?
- What’s your least favorite book or books?
- What was the scariest book you’ve read?
- What book do you want to see as a movie?
- What was the worst movie adaptation of your favorite book?
- What movies are you looking forward to in 2016?
- What TV shows are you looking forward to in 2016?
- What job do you wish you were working at?
- Where is your favorite place to read?