Hello everyone! Welcome to another Bookish Discussions! Today’s discussion is going to be on “What are your Bookish Goals for 2016?”
For me, I have a lot of goals to complete this year and here they are:
- Read up to 100 books: This was a task that I wasn’t able to complete last year, so this year I will try to read up to 100 books for my challenge!
- Complete at least 3 challenges this year: I was only able to complete one challenge last year so I will try to complete at least 3 challenges this year!
- Comment on more blogs: I’ve often have trouble commenting on other blogs, so I’m going to try and comment on more blogs this year!
- Follow more book blogs: There are so many good book blogs out there that I want to follow, so I’ll try to search out more blogs for this year!
So, what are your bookish goals for 2016? Please feel free to respond!
Hey everyone! This challenge is hosted by Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to complete the discussion challenge last year, but this year will be different as I got a lot of things to discuss about! So, I’ll be keeping updates here as I start discussing things on this blog!
- The 2016 Book Blog Discussion Challenge runs from January 1st until December 31st, 2016.
- Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
- There will also be monthly giveaways, so make sure you check in each month!
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2016 to share your progress and connect with other participants on Twitter.
1-12 – Discussion Dabbler
13-24 – Creative Conversationalist
25-36 – Chatty Kathy
37-48 – Terrifically Talkative
49+ – Gift of the Gab