Hey everyone! I’m happy to report that I have just been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! The Blogger Recognition Award was originally created by Eve from Edge of Night and I was nominated by MJ from Bloggeretterized! I accept this award and I like to thank MJ for nominating me!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give out a brief story about how your blog got started and give some advice to new bloggers about the blogging world. Thank the person who nominated you and give out a link to their blog. Then, list the names of the people you will nominate.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I actually started blogging in 2012 with my first book blog Rabbit Ears Book Blog and ever since then, I have been on a blogging spree ever since! So I started this blog in 2014 (pretty recent) and I wanted to make a website or a blog where Rabbit Ears fans can come together and talk about Rabbit Ears since Rabbit Ears is a company that is rarely known outside of people who grew up with it. I will continue to host this blog as long as I want to blog!
- Be creative with your blog! You want to make your blog stand out from other blogs since there are tons of book blogs out there and they all do book reviews. I usually try to design my blog in a way that is different from other blogs so that way it would stand out much more easily and everyone would easily know which book blog to check out!
- Keep updating your blog. Now, I understand that life can get in the way of blogging and there has been many months where I could blog as much as I want to, but I usually try to keep updating my blog every week or so so that way everyone would know that the website is still around. Even if you only posted one thing that week, it’s better than nothing!
- Have Fun! Don’t let blogging be a thing where it becomes a chore for you. Let it be a thing that you enjoy the most and communicating with other bloggers is a great way to enjoy the experience of being a blogger!
I nominated the following people:
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Aria @ Aria Stuck in Wonderland
- Josephine @ Josie’s Book Corner
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
- Bradley @ Hungover Fiction Lover
- Becca @ Becca and Books
- Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
- Lia @ Book Land
- Anette @ Anette Reads
- McKenzie @ Bookish Things and Tea
- Krystal Spade @ Books and Bookmarks
- Darcy @ Darcy’s Book Blog
- Audrey @ Forwards and Bookwords
- Poulami @ Daydreaming Books