Hey everybody!!! This is actually my very first Tag post for this blog, so I’m really excited to do this book tag! I found this tag on It’s All About Books and since it was opened to anyone interested in doing this tag, I decided to try it out myself! So, here we go!
1. How do you find out about new books to read?
I usually find out about new books through book sites, mostly through Goodreads and Booklikes since those are the sites I go to the most for new books. I also look at other book blogs for new book releases.
2. How did you get into reading?
I started reading ever since I was little and the first book I’ve ever read was “The Cat in the Hat” and after reading that, I just started getting into reading even more books!
3. How has your taste in books changed as you’ve gotten older?
When I was younger, I used to read mainly fantasy books and even though I still read fantasy books from time to time, I’ve also broaden out to romance novels since then.
4. How often do you buy books?
I usually buy books at least once a month, depending on whether or not I drop by a bookstore during that month, although I would love to go shop for books every week!
5. How did you get into Book reviewing?
I first got into book reviewing starting in 2007 and I used to do my reviews on Epinions, but ever since that website shut down, I’ve been posting most of my book reviews on my other book blog Rabbit Ears Book Blog.
6. How do you react when you don’t like the end of a book?
I usually get baffled about how good the first part of the book was and then I get disappointed when the ending turned out to be terrible. It gets even worse if the story is a standalone and there is no sequel to wrap up the loose ends of the ending.
7. How often do you take a “sneak peak” at the end of a book to see if there is a happy ending?
I usually try not to peak at the end of the book to find out if there is a happy ending or not since I don’t want to be spoiled, but sometimes it pops up occasionally if I’m really interested in knowing how things are going to end.
8. Who are you going to tag?
The following people I am going to tag are:
- Aimee @ Deadly Darlings
- Camille @ Girl Meets Books
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Charlie @ Girl of 1000 Wonders
- Jasmine Pearl Reads
- Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland
- Overflowing Bookshelves
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Meena @ Tattooed Pages
- Danni Mae