Hello everyone! Welcome to another weekly “Off-Topic Discussion!” This week’s off-topic discussion is, “What are your 2015 New Years Resolutions for Books?”
Well, since it’s the beginning of 2015 now, that means that it’s time for new goals in life and other things!
Now, I have many goals that I want to accomplish in my life, so I’ll start with some bookish goals I wanted to accomplish this year:
1. Read at least 100 books: This was something I was struggling with for years and I just want a year where I could actually read over 100 books and read as many books as I can and explore various books at the same time.
2. Make my book blog more popular: This was something I also struggled with as while I have a pretty decent amount of followers, I would like to get at least 500 to 1,000 followers this year and that might be one big task to fulfill!
3. Actually complete a Reading Challenge: You know, I always participate in reading challenges, but I never completed them, so this year hopefully will be my first time I had actually completed a reading challenge!
4. Get to meet more book bloggers: I always enjoyed chatting about books with other bloggers, so maybe this year I would be able to chat with even more new bloggers and compare and contrast our interests in books!
5. Clear up my To-Be-Read pile: I have a huge pile of books to read through (over 400 actually) and I still haven’t gotten to half of the books I’ve meant to read over the years. So, hopefully this year will be a bit different where I will actually read books that came from my TBR pile!
So what are your bookish New Years’ Resolutions?
Please feel free to comment below!