Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 5 bookish goals for 2015!
So, here’s my top 5 Bookish Goals for 2015 (in no particular order)!
1. Make this website even more popular: I want to get more people interested in Rabbit Ears Productions and in making this website more popular, it would help people learn more about this company and try out the great stories that this company has to offer!
2. Complete the Rabbit Ears Challenges: I’m pretty bad at challenges in general, but hopefully I’ll be able to do more challenges this year and complete most of them while checking out newer Rabbit Ears titles!
3. Make more people aware of the Rabbit Ears series: Sure, Rabbit Ears Productions has its fans, but I would like to get more people interested in this series and I hope that 2015 would be a great year for people to try out this series if they are looking for new books to read!
4. Read the rest of the series: Even though I’ve been reading the Rabbit Ears series ever since I was little, there’s still a lot of stories I haven’t read yet and 2015 seems like a great read to get started!
5. Read at least over 100 books this year: I had actually set up a goal for 2014 to read over 100 books, but I didn’t make it this year, so hopefully I’ll be able to read up to 100 books this year!
So, what are your top 5 Bookish goals for 2015? Please feel free to answer in the comments below!
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday #4: Top 5 Bookish Goals for 2015.”
I want to read 100 books too! At first I thought that it was too big of a goal but I guess we have to go for it :3 I adore challenges! I hope you find a challenge you really like. Good luck in the New Year!
Thanks and good luck to you too!
I also want to read 100 books this year. It’s kind of daunting to me because school is a huge time sucker, but hopefully I can achieve this goal! Good luck with achieving your goals.
Thanks! I hope I can get through this challenge too!