Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week there’s a different Top Ten list. It’s a great way to find and connect with other awesome bloggers.
So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is top 10 Ways Rabbit Ears can get Noticed in the public domain.
So, here’s my top 10 Ways that Rabbit Ears can get noticed in the public domain (in no particular order)!
1) Sell DVDs and Audio CDs through Amazon or other book store sites: I think a great way to get more people to check out the Rabbit Ears series is to sell the DVDs and Audio CDs through Amazon and other websites that sell DVDs and books. It would help more people take notice of this series and spread the word around if they enjoyed them.
2) Pass the word along to other fans: Many people would not be aware of a series unless fans of that series manage to spread the word about the series to other people. This is a truly effective way to get more people interested in the Rabbit Ears series!
3) Make a website where fans can talk about this series: As with forums, it is great to create a website where fans can discuss about the Rabbit Ears series and talk about their favorite stories and what more they want to see from the series. It would also help promote the series if you broadcast the awards this series has won and highlight what the fans have to say about this series.
4) Advertise it through other websites: Advertising the Rabbit Ears series through other websites like Goodreads or You Tube is a great way to get more interest gain in this series.
5) List Favorite Stories for the Fans: Every fan would like to see what other people liked from a series. So, having any user list their favorite stories from the Rabbit Ears series would encourage more people to check the titles out and list their favorite stories from the series!
6) Make Tribute videos about the series: Just like listing your favorite stories from the series, making a tribute video, whether it’s a music video or a top 10 list would make people extremely interested in the titles. Make sure that the tribute video is creative enough to capture the attention of the audiences.
7) Talk about it on Forums: Forums are great places to talk about various topics. So, talking about the Rabbit Ears series in various forums can help bring more notice to the fans and allow you to discuss about what you liked or hated about the Rabbit Ears series.
8) Make a remake of the series: Even though it’s great having the original series, to capture the attention of the current generation or improve on the series, a remake can be necessary in gaining the attention of the audience, especially if the remake does a great job of telling the stories and making the characters interesting.
9) Broadcast series on TV: Television is a great way to promote your products since many people would be watching television. Broadcasting the Rabbit Ears DVDs on TV might help people become a bit more aware of the titles and make them interested enough to check them out.
10) Visit their website: Rabbit Ears had launched their website that lists all the titles they have and visiting their website is a great way to find the titles they have and see what titles you want to check out! Their website is located at: http://www.rabbitears.com
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2014