check out abbykutscher’s top children’s books list!
When I was little, my mother, grandmother, and aunt always read to me. It is thanks to them that I have been a bookworm for my entire life. Recently, I read an article featuring the top books you should read to your children and was disappointed that only a very few of my favorite childhood books made the cut. So here is a list of my top 15. Have you read any of them? What were your favorite books as a child?
1. Stellaluna by: Janell Cannon
2. Once Upon a Potty by: Alona Frankel
3. Emily’s Autumn by: Janice May Udry
4. Mary Ann’s Mud Day by: Janice May Udry
5. Miss Suzy by: Miriam Young
6. Love you Forever by: Robert Munsch
7. How The Rhinoceros Got His Skin by: Jack Nicholson
8. Wombat Stew by: Marcia K. Vaughan
9. Freya’s Fantastic Surprise by: Libby Hathorn
View original post 49 more words